Friday, April 24, 2009

At the theatre.

Miss Q is truly thankful to ALL to attempted to help me search for my mobile after the show. Clumsy Ms Q actually dropped it on the metal plank-like thing beneath the seat. My iPhone could have almost suffered its demise there!!!

Anyway, I think I will attempt to do something regarding the movie outing. Yes. I will try writing a composition, text type narrative/ personal recount... yet to be decided. But that's provided I have the time. Hees.

I'm sorry I did not get to take a group picture with ALL OF YOU, because I was in a flurry searching for my phone. I wasn't in time to stop you from leaving. Bleah!!! Means... we shall have to do this again!!! I enjoyed watching the show with you guys and gals. Yes, even with Binghui's corny remarks. You people look very presentable!

No comments:

Post a Comment