Monday, December 8, 2008

Cambodia

I've been away to Cambodia, and hence, a lack of posts in my domain.

In general, it is always more convincing if you see it for yourself, rather than me telling you. Therefore if you have the chance, go TRAVEL. Widen your horizons!

I don't mean to preach, but I've decided to post this, just so you know how fortunate you people are in Singapore. While you may be busy spending your time playing your PSP (which by the way, in your official English composition is Playstation Portable game) or XBox 360 or Wii. Guess what an average kid in Cambodia is busy doing???
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A girl stationed by the tree, waiting for passing tourists...



She came up to me, asking me to make a purchase...




AND THERE ARE MANY LIKE HER IN THEIR COUNTRY.
*
*
*
*
Let's just be thankful you are born in Singapore huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment